Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hello!!! So I probably run the most boring art blog any of you lovely people follow...and that kind of shows in the fact that I don't have many followers. This is probably because a lot of the time I just press the little button on my flickr and post the same images. This time however I thought I would share some photos that aren't on my flickr. 

I put up my first solo exhibition on monday morning! bright and early (which for me translates into sleepy and minging) but I thought I would show you the photos I took...

 Mummy Gelder helping me out...



 Boris keeping time...
 Upping the marketing and promotion....

So yes I fully intend to keep this blog better...and if anyone has any questions please wing them my way and I shall answer them on here as a form of Q&A / Better Blogging. Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment